Spider Vein Treatment by InMode
With Vasculaze Laser treatments, you can regain your confidence and youthful-looking skin by targeting and alleviating spider veins and other vascular lesions.
What Does Vasculaze Do?
Vasculaze is an advanced diode laser treatment that targets and diminishes spider veins or other vascular lesions. The benefits include the following:
- Smoother, more youthful skin
- Short, non-invasive, in-office procedure
- Precise accuracy
- Safe, effective treatment
- Strong contact cooling tip to improve comfort
- Treats the chest, legs, arms, and upper thighs
- Short recovery time
- Effectively treats rosacea, redness, telangiectasia, spider veins & broken capillaries.
- Ultimate in vascular lesion resolution
- Safe for all skin types and colors
- Successfully treats spider veins & broken capillaries
How Does Vasculaze Work?
The Vasculaze technology utilizes a specialized diode laser, which sends pulses of light onto the vein targeting the pigment found in visible veins and disabling them. This causes the body to redirect blood flow to a healthy vein; the treated veins eventually die and are removed as waste by the body itself. When used on a port wine stain (birthmark), for example, the laser breaks up and destroys the pigment, which the body then naturally absorbs and flushes out.
Who Are Good Candidates for Vasculaze?
Individuals experiencing prominent veins and seeking an effective cosmetic treatment to eliminate them may find Vasculaze to be a suitable option. It is recommended that patients in good health consider this treatment for optimal results.
What Makes Vasculaze The Best Spider Vein Removal Treatment?
Vasculaze is equipped with a uniquely designed head that can accurately locate veins, ensuring precise and safe treatment. The removal of spider veins is now faster, more convenient, and certainly more efficient with the use of Vasculaze.
The specialized diode laser that Vasculaze offers is a revolutionary treatment option available to people of all skin types and colors.
Vasculaze is the best option for vascular abnormalities in the chest, arms, and legs. For facial blemishes, we recommend Lumecca or Morpheus8.
What Pre-Treatment Care is Needed Prior to Spider Vein Removal Treatments?
Our team will provide pre and post-treatment instructions during your initial evaluation. However, here are some key points you should be aware of.
- To avoid skin irritation or intentional skin tanning, it is recommended to use zinc-based sunscreen with SPF 50+ when spending time outdoors two weeks before and after treatment.
- Please ensure that the skin in the area to be treated is clean without any lotion, oil, makeup, or self-tanning products.
- If you have a history of heat-stimulated diseases, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex, please inform us beforehand. We may prescribe a prophylactic regime, and the first dose should be taken before treatment.
- Disclose all health problems and conditions during your initial consultation.
- Prior to the treatment, patients are advised to reduce their smoking and alcohol consumption as they can contribute to the noticeable appearance of unsightly veins.
Elite Membership Rewards
Indulge yourself with exclusive Advanced Medical Spa membership benefits.
What Is Recovery Like After Spider Vein Removal?
Following your Vasculaze treatment, you can expect little to no downtime. Some redness and warmth on the skin are normal after the treatment, but they should subside within a few hours. You can go about your regular activities immediately after your treatment.
What After-Treatment Care Is Needed?
- It is recommended to use sunscreen for three weeks post-treatment.
- You can also apply cooling products and use ice. It is best to avoid heat in the treated area for the first 24 to 48 hours.
- In most instances, you can apply makeup right away.
- Avoid using any irritating topical agents for two to three days after the treatment.
- You can resume your daily exercise routine after 48 hours or when your skin sensitivity has subsided.
- Moisturizer may be applied after each treatment.
Ask a Question
We would love to answer any questions you may have and help you meet your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions About Spider Vein Removal
There is typically no need for anesthesia, as the treatment is not painful, although you may feel some minor discomfort. The Vasculaze laser will be applied to the treatment area. As the vessels absorb the laser pulses, you may briefly feel a warming sensation. One of our providers will apply a numbing cream to the area being treated to alleviate any mild discomfort you may experience.
The cost of treatment can range anywhere from $500-$1,500. However, this will also depend on the area and size of the area you are needing to be treated. During your consultation, one of our providers will go over the cost of your treatment in full with you.
All treatments at Advanced Medical Spas are self-pay, meaning we do not file insurance claims.
When it comes to vein treatments, if you’re looking to enhance your appearance or achieve certain aesthetic goals, the procedures performed are considered cosmetic. Although they may help with emotional concerns like self-consciousness or lack of confidence, they are not medically necessary. As a result, your health insurance provider will probably not cover the cost of the procedure.
It is important not to overlook spider veins as simply a cosmetic issue. These veins may indicate an underlying condition, such as venous insufficiency, which could require medical attention. If this is the case, your insurance provider may cover the cost of treatment as it would be considered medically necessary for your well-being. If you have noticed spider veins on your face or legs, it is essential to undergo an examination to determine if medical treatment is needed and to prevent any potential health risks. Again, we do not file claims, and you would need to work directly with your insurance carrier.
Vasculaze is a relatively quick procedure, with most treatment sessions lasting approximately 10-15 minutes. Treatment times will vary based on what area and size of the area being treated. Variations in the severity of the area being treated may also weigh on the length of each treatment.
For the most optimized results, we typically recommend at least three sessions performed every 4-8 weeks, sometimes up to five sessions. However, small capillaries typically become invisible after only one treatment. The number of sessions required will vary based on the treatment area and severity of that area.
There is typically little to no downtime. Your provider may ask that you refrain from exercise or other strenuous activities which encourage increased blood flow for a few days to a week after treatment. Treated areas should also stay out of the sunlight and be protected with sunblock for a couple of weeks after treatment.
Spider veins occur when the pressure inside the veins increases due to blood circulation issues. Certain risk factors can increase your likelihood of developing spider veins. Typically, your chances of developing spider veins increase as you age, particularly if they are hereditary.